Tuesday, July 28, 2009

doomed

i'm so doomed right now..even not now then it will be soon..
slept at 6 this morning..woke up around 3 plus..
tmr got crm test and i'm not done..
next week got 2 presentations..
this saturday going out with friends..
dam f-ed up wei..
thinking about all these makes me stress because i haven start and its not finish!!
only one thought can make me happy..

p/s : all the best to my biatch,angeline,louise,sam lee and jacky for the presentation later!

eLaiNe signing off hoping she won't die of stress..

3 Comments:

  1. Dave Lai said...
    hey hey hey..my dearest sis...dun be so doomed!!the world is still running...haha!!erm...anytin can look for me...u got bf ma, try to share v him..u will feel better...or share v me oso can..i m here for u..hehe!!unless u dun wan to share lo..
    Anonymous said...
    chill, girl..
    we will help you de la..
    dont worry and stress-up...
    eLaiNe said...
    {dave}hihihi..my beloved bro..u over d ma..oso dun have to worry so much..u seems so down too..dun dare to look for u oso..he cant do much de la..its my stuff..dunwana burden him..he oso got alot of tests..nthg much to share oso..cz its abt time n assignment+presentations..see how i die next week ba..

    {lyn}thks dear..

Post a Comment