Thursday, July 9, 2009

apologizing

i was supposed to be at A Box singing karaoke with a bunch of friends now..but i changed my mine this morning when i woke up..i haven started on my photoshop and i'll be away from tmr til sunday..so i thought of staying home doing work and also to save money..

Told my ah gor about it but he didnt reply me..so i told sue yen and she said ok..later did i know the whole plan was canceled..and my bitch told me about ah gor's pm..his dislike..i know that he hates last minute cancellations..and i did that..

therefore..ah gor..i'm really sorry..i supposed to be the one knowing you more but yet i was also the one doing it..if you're angry i'll understand totally..but for now all i can say is that i'm sorry..

eLaiNe signing off feeling guilty..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment