Friday, December 12, 2008

Wish List

Okay..this is my first time creating a wish list..there are lots of stuff that i've always wanted but couldn't get it..but i don't expect other people getting them for me..so here goes the long list :

1. SURPRISES!!!Omg..i just love surprises but ended up none..i had a very memorable one during my 17th Birthday..then again on my 19th Birthday but that time it was kinda screwed up..haha..long story..fyi i was jealous of Wei Yen because she had endless surprises on her 17th bday..long story also..ask me if you wanna know k.. XD

2. Dinner with friends..i mean if i could celebrate with different groups of friends..not to say i have many but i have different groups..for example Primary,High School,Uni,and Working friends..how nice if i get surprises from different groups..but that's impossible cz i'll either be in PJ or Kampar during my coming birthdays.. =( (Fulfilled-only with high school friends)

3. I want to get some Hoodies..a simple and plain one would be fine..a bit of simple design would be better..i want a long sleeves one without a zip or with a zip.. a short sleeves one again with and without zip..i myself would prefer the guys type cz i don't really like it to be tight..especially the sleeves!Uncomfortable..but i kinda like the last pic..can wear like vest.. (Fulfilled-zip-less hoodie)


4. How i wish i could get a car!However that wont be possible..haha..i will get it anyhow..just later..thats all..teehee

5. I want new handbags..a big and a small..big is cause i can throw anything in and i could use it for uni..but i can hardly find a suitable one for myself..and i realise that a lot of things suites me when it is bought by other people..haha..as for the small one..i just dont have a proper small handbag to carry for simple outings..and and and a sling bag..

6. Ooo..i was at Vincci quite some time ago and i saw this pair of heels that i like very much but
didnt get it..it was white with a heart dangling on the stripe..but now it is no longer on sale ady..so sad..so far i still cant find another pair like that one.. =( its like flip flops that type of stripe with a medium heel..normally is for casual wear la..cant find a picture of it to show..sry

7. I wanna get Trapeze tops..a tank top with flare bottom so i can hide my tummy!!wakaka..im getting fatter ma..so the only way to hide my fat tummy is to wear something with flare bottom..besides that i love long tee..better if its stretchable..



8. An external hard disk..my laptop's drive both also almost full ady..too many movies and drama..and i dont wanna delete..haha

9. An impossible wish because it takes my own efforts to do so..but i just wanna say it out..i wanna be a prettier,slimmer,slightly taller,smarter person..i think thats all.. @.@

10. Richer?so i can get everthing i want so this wish list wont appear..

11. A new purse i hope..i do not have enough card holder in my current purse..i would like a simple and flat one..i dun like it to be too thick..thats why im very lazy to carry a purse around..those that know me well enough will notice..i guess? (Fulfilled)

12. I want all 6 seasons of One Tree Hill!!!love that series.. <3>

My list may be even longer cause i have so much in mind..haha..i'll keep adding whenever i think of any.. =P
eLaiNe is signing out..again! =) bahby

0 Comments:

Post a Comment