Thursday, December 18, 2008

hurray!

Remember me saying that my chances of going Langkawi with ma buddies very slim ar?!Well actually i gave up asking my dad because he didnt wanna say yes or no to me..so i just told Chee Hoe(organizer) that he can count me out..i was so down that night and the days before that..i kept complaining to my aunts..they tried to help but in the end..failed!


The very next day my mum asked if i've told chee hoe about it and i said i told him i cant go..then she told me that my dad actually asked her if she has taken out money for ME to pay the airticket!!!I was so thrilled..haha..i quickly msg chee hoe to see if he had booked the tickets or not..luckily his mum was not home and some of my friends haven confirm yet..

So now here i am..being super happy that my dad actually let me GO!!!wohoo~ Well i understand one thing..all men are so ego!ish..why cant they be kind a lil?Anyhow i'm going..thanks pa!!muaxxx <3


Besides this good news..my dad bought a new laptop during PC Fair..kekeke..its Toshiba..he needs one at home cause my old desktop cant support the new printer he bought not long ago..my brother needs 1 sooner or later too..well as everyone can guess or dont nd to guess..yes i get to keep the new 1..haha..but transfering all the files from the other laptop is really time consuming..anyhow i'm happy with it..thx pa!!muaxxx <3

eLaiNe signing off happily..tata =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment