Friday, November 20, 2009

home it was

i went back home on tuesday morning for interview the next day at 3pm..its for my internship next sem at Pixarus Communications situated at plaza damas sri hartamas..once i reached kelana jaya station..my aunt came to pick me and off we went to ikea along with my uncle,popo,cousins and bro..


had lunch at ikea's cafeteria..10 pieces meatballs at only rm9 every tuesdays..yummy~

this is bennett with his chicken and lemon sauce along with potatoes and carrots..healthy!

lousy bro with his ham and cheese sandwich..was cold..

and this is sher mun..had the same meal as ben..he's damn funny!i mean all my cousins are..we laugh alot while being together..talk about nonsense and rubbish..everything basically..hanging out with them seems joyful.. =)

went home about 5 plus and i played with jaryl and mei mei..

this is jaryl if you doesn't know..naughty boy that makes my day..

he woke me up on wednesday morning..jumped on my bed shouting JIE JIE!!WAKE UP..and i did..haha

this is his car..YES its his..even i don't even have one =(

at night had dinner with my family at pantai seafood restaurant nearby..after that dad took me to plaza damas for a look..had to know where the place was..next day picked up Yong Mun and Joey Teh from the lrt station and off its time for interview..the place was really small...only 5 staffs with a boss..interview was ok only..supposed to receive a call today to confirm if we're in..but sadly no one called..have to wait in anxiety..

headed to curve for tea time with my newly made friends..although we're coursemates but we barely know each other..ate at Subway then its time to send them off..traffic jam almost made us late..luckily they managed to board the bus in time..after dinner it was my turn to go home..dad dropped me at kepong central for ktm and was surprised to see Chet on the same train..reached kampar around 12 sthg am..we were the only 2 there..how nice..

went home and saw this.. <3>

going back peejay on the 3/12/09 for a few days then back for finals..now i have to get my assignment done =)

eLaiNe signing off hearing the rain pour..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment