Tuesday, March 24, 2009

iwannasleepsobadlywei

as i was saying in my previous post..i was up almost the whole night yesterday..i slept after 5..woke up before 7..class was at 8..class ended at 4.30..

here i am again blogging before i leave for assignments..i miss my bed..i miss sleeping..i miss holidays..i miss dreaming..

i want my biatch and lucas..they are my best buddies now in seriously short period of time..everything happen so fast..we're close only after sem 2 started..extremely grateful to have them both..never thought of losing them..

we will last don't we??


p/s those of you who are not mentioned doesnt mean that i dont love you all or dont cherish you all..just that this 2 fellas are kinda rare to find..and i found them!!anyhow i'll always love ma darling,my 7 close high school friends,all friends around me..everyone! *loves*

time to go..

eLaiNe sigining out not wanting to do stressful assignments..again

2 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    of course we wil last.. no problem ! i will be by you no matter what, like the way i know you will be by me whenever i need you.

    xoxo ur biatch.
    eLaiNe said...
    yeah wei..i want it to..i know u got my back hun!!muaxxx

Post a Comment