Tuesday, November 25, 2008

OnlyMe

You all must have always wonder why i cant go out so often and not til late at night or why cant i go out since im already 19..well i wonder too!i have a very protective dad you see..i bet what he does is he doesnt want to see me get into trouble..i believe every father out there has the same thought..

I know at times i really wanna go out but im stuck in between..let me tell you why..whenever i wana go out i have to think if my parents allow me to or not,who's going to help take care of the baby cz my useless brother wouldnt help..and if im out what time will everyone go home cz if they wana stay til late at night..the person who fetch me will have to send me home and its damn potong for that person..although he/she says nevermind..i still feel bad for causing him/her to purposely send me back..so do you think its easy for you to go out when all this have to be considered?

That's why i would rather say no..and that's why i know some people wont ask me out..and if i found out i wasnt invited..they'll say 'you can come out so late meh?' at times i really feel left out..but what can i do?i'll just stay at home lo.. =( if i go home late sure kena scolding..

I too wanna be as free as every else but i just cant for certain reasons..i hope for those who read this post will understand how i feel..its not that i dont want to or ffk you or say i jia jia or so what ever..i just rather avoid it before something bad happens..so next time if you ask me out and i cant..please bear in mind what i've mentioned above..

frustrated and sad eLaiNe signing out..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment