Tuesday, April 22, 2008

&^%$@%#^&$!!!!!ARGH!!!!

Ok..jz to tell u peeps..im seriously not in a good or even okay mood now..im so darn pissed off!!!so wana shout,bang,n cry my whole heart out d kayz..gosh..wat a day where d sun n stars dun shine for me..if i dun get 35marks out of ma %$#@*# costin paper..im gona be so screwed up tat u wont recognize me anymore k..gees.. X.X

If i fail i've to stay back and resit d paper u noe??U NOE?!!!i freakin dunwan lo..meanin i'll b a sem later den ppl in degree d..so stressful la now..can any1 help me?!?!but nvm..i dun tink any1 can..haihz..

Let me tell u d story la..on sat nite..i watched MANU's match against blackburn til 3..den sleep til 9.30 ma dad woke me up cz have to go clean up a hse at dono where to rent out to ppl..BUT ended up i din go cz i gt examz wor..so stay home to study lo..den y la wake me up in d 1st place??sighs..ok nvm..so i asked wei zhi to come over to study wit me..well i did study abit la..practice all..till at nite..wei zhi beh tahan d..need to find ppl to help us..

'Best friends help us to tell lies'..this is so true..n yes tats wat ma best fren taught me..she keep askin me to ask my mum to let me stay over at her hse to study..my mum refused at 1st..but after wei zhi go persuade abit..my mum finally let..in d end we didn go to her hse but calvin's hse instead..so d lie was to let me get out of ma hse so we can go dere to study..those who noe me u all noe y la ya..

Fine..we went dere to study lo..i went dere without havin d chance to even eat ma dinner k..so we went kayu to hav supper den go bac to continue studyin..gosh i did study kayz..thx to wei zhi n calvin for helpin me out.i wanted to freakin giv up ady ya noe..stupid subject..n guessed wat..i din even sleep d whole nite k..d sun set n rise d i oso stil sittin dere lookin at d notes n practice..luckily got songs to teman me d whole nite..

Haihz..lazy to tell d la..d conclusion is tat i din sleep 4 more den 24 hours for nuts!!!!in d end oso cant freakin do d stupid exam..DAMN IT!!!i even forgotten to substitute sthg in d formula til i cant do d whole quest 1..haihz..i dun wana say no more..dam kik sam d..wat i do now is to pray damn hard to pass d paper..God pls help me!!!i jz nd 35marks!!!!plsssss~

By Stressful eLaiNe...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment