Friday, April 4, 2008

Love is sthg unpredictable..

Wat is LOVE??Wat makes u think that you're really in love with someone??Its a feeling that no 1 can tell..no reasons why u love that person..heart pounding hard when thinkin about him/her as though yr heart is gona jump out..the feeling of missing tat special person even if u jz saw him/her..the thoughts of dem in yr head tat makes u giggle wen no 1 is around..never ending conversations on phone calls,msn,or even messaging..moments being together that u wana stop the time from ticking..or even holding hands will make yr day go round..

Love cannot rush..jz let time do everything..u cant predict wat will happen tomorrow..but u can alwiz hope for sthg good to happen..everyone in this world deserves a chance to have sum1 perfect in their life..if u found yr soulmate..do cherish dem like there's no tmr..be patient with dem..forgive them..care for them..love them..

Waiting

Like a lost soul floating around,
With no place to go,
When would you come around,
To make sure i wont frown.


Time comes and goes,
But i dont think u noe,
I've been waitin for you,
To make my dreams come true.


Someone to hold me when i am cold,
As though i am made from gold,
Some memories of us in the snow,
When winter comes and never go.


Someone to cheer me up when my mood is low,
Someone to comfort when im sorrow after watchin a sad show,
Someone to drive me around day and night,
Someone to hold me tightly till i sleep soundly and help off d lights.


I'm tryin to find my partner that is lost,
A guy that's kind,loving,caring and many many good things a guy should have,
I guess i have to wait for my turn quietly,
Enjoy life first as many things are meant to be discovered.


Hope u readers enjoy my poem..its not a good wan..but sthg tat i wana tell out..will improve in my writing skills kayz..May every1 find their love of their life when the time has come..Love every1 around u..includin yr friends,pets,n everything else tat is living besides yr family!!!

Lots of Love from eLaiNe...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment