Thursday, March 13, 2008

Surpringly...I Work Out!!! ^.^

The title says it all..to ma surprise..i reali did work out kayz!!!I started workin out since last Thurs if i'm nt wrong..kekeke..i'll atleast do push-ups n sit-ups eva since tat day in d evenin..i did jog 4 quite a few days d..includin 2day..n cyclin too..yeah man..lol.. =) i'm a hapi gal..

To those who noes me..i'm not those hard workin type of ppl who exercise in d evenings k..u can ask ma krazy darling..she alwiz ajak me 2 jog but yet i alwiz tolak her..wakaka..SRY darling!!! =P i jz need da cut cut CUT down man..dam FAT k me..gosh..i'm jealous wen i c other ppl wif nice body shape..so now MUST WORK HARD to accomplish ma target.. *gambateh* >.<

I'm kinda into dis song tat i MUST hear once everyday...i'll like 2 dedicate dis song to all ma frenz n BFFs out dere..u all noe who u r..yes U!!!The song is With You from Chris Brown..enjoy..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment