Monday, March 10, 2008

Buildin Sand Castle In The Air....

After a period of time..i've finally let go of my previous relationship..it was hard..very hard indeed..so those of u who have any prob wif yr relationship..i understand how u really feel..

Well..as i tot everythin was goin fine..i met him back through my darling(if u'r close 2 me,u'll noe who my darling is)..we've knew each other b4 tat through a fren..i dun rmb recallin him cz it was a short intro between us..

Soon we chatted like nobody's business..we got to know each other pretty well ever since..

At 1st..i neva tot i'll fall 4 sum1 so soon..but his shuffling n liquid movements caught my attention real fast!!!neways i stil admire d way he dance k..Sry to say but i din realli think he was gud lookin at d beginnin but he's rather cute as time goes by..he has dis dimple on his right cheek wen he smiles.. >.< in his recent blog..he said he felt sum1..n she stays near his hse..like i'v said..i was oni day dreamin..thinkin way too much..it wasnt me he was talkin abt!!!!damn i feel extremely humilating wei!!!Gosh i jz feel like diggin a grave for myself k!!!

All i can say now is tat.. *slaps* ELAINE WAKE UP!!!!!He has found his childhood sweetheart..its a gud thing..i'll wish him all d best..go get her you-noe-who-u-r!!!

On d other hand..i was thinkin wat if he asked..wat will i say..its rather hard to accept him because i'll be leavin to kampar in May..n i dun think i can stand long distant relationship..so ya..i'll let time do the talkin n i'll do the waitin.. *sigh*

I'm havin my late dinner now..didn wana eat cz 1st i hav no mood,2nd im havin gastric..well off to assignment den..dislike it..haihz

Toodles ppl =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment