Saturday, April 17, 2010

its over....NOT!

hello peeps. how's everybody doing? busy till no time to visit ma blog right?

haha. just joking. no one comes to my blog nowadays so no point update too often.

well yesterday was the last day of the 14 weeks long of internship. most of them were so happy counting down. 70 working days are finally over. yippee!

it was for me too. BUT because of some really ridiculous reason, i shall now welcome ahem *a new word i created for this*,

EXTENSION-SHIP!

i've got 4 more days. i have and will wait. try to finish up my job and say bye.

while everyone out there is having fun somehow, i'm stuck with work and final report. lazy to start though. lazy me! will start soon.

till i get my freedom back. adios!

eLaiNe signing off waiting again.

3 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    i read your blog ar !!!
    eLaiNe said...
    thks alot bitch!!! muaxxx
    Anonymous said...
    welcome ! lol.. i am still working at T,T

Post a Comment