Thursday, January 7, 2010

decreasing

whats decreasing?

my mood is.
holidays is.
time is.

recently my mood ain't as good as before and i'm thinking a lot..so much thoughts inside my head..feels like its gonna burst anytime!just feel like crying everything out and have a nice rest once and for all..internship will be starting on monday and i'm very reluctant to work..i just want my freedom back..this may sounds crazy or weird but I MISS KAMPAR!!!~ i really do =(

it is a place of freedom..no nagging of when to eat,when to sleep,when to bath,when to study..no saying i can't go out or what time i have to be back..ain't that nice?i'm gonna miss those times for 5 months plus..so heart breaking..back here is like jail..

i wanna go back there..

eLaiNe signing of in sorrow..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment