Sunday, June 7, 2009

*Lov3*

Love is love
Love is hate
Love without you
Love will fade

Love was there
Love was strong
Love is nothing
When you’re gone

Love is life
When you’re mine
Love is sweet
When you have mine

Love is you
Love is me
Love is honey
When you’re the bee

I love you
You love me
We’ll have each other
Count on me

Love is sunshine after the rain
Love is cure when you’re in pain
Love is sweet when you kiss
Love is something you can seek

Love keeps us warm from cold
Love keeps us strong even when we’re old
Love is shone as though it’s gold
Love comes and don’t ever let go

Some says love is blind
I say love when you’re mine
Some says love hurts
I say love without you is worst

Your kiss so tender and sweet
So strong that I can’t even sleep
Watching you sleep makes me smile
Cause I don’t want to miss a thing from where you are


another one of ma poem..hope you enjoy!

love luck to those that are seeking love..

eLaiNe signing off with love..and YES it's for you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment