Tuesday, April 28, 2009

我真的乱了

我不知从哪说起,我的心真的开始乱了。怎么办?

Confused

i'm confused with my feelings now,
it just keeps me going down and down.
i really don't want to start out new,
because the ending i already knew.

what if things don't turn out right?
what if my feelings are wrong?
what if things comes to an end?
what if i'm not where i belong?

i've made it obvious,
i'm really not good with words.
and you'll never realise,
what i kept inside.

can anyone tell me what to do,
instead of thinking that i'm a fool.
no questions to be asked,
for i shall stop and will not start.

should i voice out what's in my heart,
or just keep quiet like it had never start.
at times it kinda bothers me,
at times i just wanna be care-free.

please take this feeling away,
i don't want to be dismay.
all i want are true friends around,
really not more than that for now.

eLaiNe signing off in deep confusion..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment