Tuesday, February 10, 2009

dramatic scene..kidding NO

Have you ever watch any movies or dramas or series where someone have to catch a train or so-what-ever at the 11th minute?!Ever wonder that would happen to you one day?!Well unfortunately it happened to me yesterday!!gosh it was scary!!

I was supposed to take LRT to KL Central then change train to Kepong Central to meet up with my friends to come back to Kampar aorund 11+..last minute mt dad said he'll drop me off instead..so around 12 sthg we headed to Kepong to find the station 1st then we went for lunch..i was so sure that the train was at 1.30pm so we left the restaurant around 1.10pm..then when i was almost reaching the station..one of my friend called and say the train had arrived but the other 3 of us was still not there including me..then at the corner of my eyes i saw the train coming in..i was like DAMN!!

Dad took a wrong turn..then when he reached the stairs i just hop off before the car could stop and started rushing towards the gate..to my dismay..i was at thr wrong side..DAMN it again!!so i had to run across the bridge like a mad chicken,banging into people..then i was at the gate and notice it was locked..wat a day right?!the men even waved the green flag!!of cause i quickly shouted la..boarded the train and my hands was trembling when i showed the ticket..phew~ i was so so relief when i saw my 2 other friends..i was like 'YEAH I MADE IT!!!' it was such a scary experience i tell you!!no more 2nd time..

When i thought it was finally over..sthg happened again today..i was so tired last night that i slept around 11+..then i set my alarm at 7.30am..slept till this morning,when the alarm rang it was of cause 7.30am la..but i found out my class was at 8am!!!DAMN DAMN it again!!well..it means i have to rush to class and i had to cycle..

*roll eyes* I'm glad everything is over now..i hope nthg will happen anything soon unless its a good thing..haha..thats all folks..wanna continue eating..chaoz =)

eLaiNe signing off feeling relief..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment