Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Please THINK!!

I'm frigging disappointed of some people that doesnt know how to think about others..the thing is all of them is the same!cant you people use your brain that God gave you to think?!is that so hard to do?!argh!!

I'm so pissed off..pleasa la..for goodness sick..off all your lights,fans and laptops when your not in y0ur room..although you all may think oning the lights and fans are cheap..please think twice..leaving them on when u'r not around will waste money kayz!!every month have to pay an additional of like rm15..i'm not as rich as you all lo honestly..i myself have to save so that the monthly bill can be reduce even though its just a little bit..i dont wanna burden my parents more like what you all are doing to yours..

Btw if you people dislike me..then tell la..dont have to talk behind my back..you wont wanna have this type of feelings went i'm doing that to one of you..trust me..its frigging NOT funny!!

p/s:no offence but its the truth..so THINK!!

eLaiNe signing off feeling very diasppointed of those people..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment