Tuesday, October 7, 2008

ShOpPiNgGgg

As for those who know me well enough..for a girl..i dont really like shopping..its true!!Can go ask wei zhi if u want..BUT on last friday..i went Midvalley with my uncle,anuty and cousin sis..actually to teman her shop wan la..

Went there around 6+..supposingly she supposed to get 3 presents for her friends but in d end we wasted the untire time shoppin..going in and out the fitting room..wakaka..well u all might think why i like shopping suddenly huh..okay let me tell ya why..my uncle which is a pilot gets to redeem back his money once in 2 years..meaning what we had bought is like for FREE!!haha..dam shock right?!?!

At first we went to PDI..we chose a few tops ady wan..even my aunt n uncle got sthg because to redeem everthing that u buy have to be in a single receipt and most we can redeem is 4 receipts only..

My cousin Li Za wanted me get this top but instead of pink its white with red lines..she wanted to get the jacket at PDI..but by the time we finish shopping at ZARA n MNG..PDI closed d and my aunt asked the salesman to hold the clothes for us..haha..sry!!

Omg..I sooooo wanted to get this top!!sadly my aunt said its not worth buying cz its high neck and long sleeve..will hardly wear that unless i go overseas and that chance is super slim..so BYE!!


So i had this..long sleeve oso but is round neck..anyhow its my 1st ever top from ZARA!!!Heavens~ Mama mia baby~


Had another white top from MNG..GG-ness la..was so happy carrying both paper bags that night..haha..i know u all might think like.."Whats the big deal?!ZARA and MNG only ma..i got many la.." that type of face..but its not for me cz i dun simply spend..so its really precious to ME okay ppl.. XD

eLaiNe chao-ing..toodles! whee~ =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment