Tuesday, May 13, 2008

I'm leavingggg... =(

Omg..time does fliesss!!!1 year of foundation studies has ended ady..now its time to move on to degree..which oso means i'll be moving to kampar for d next 3 years..sniff T.T I'm kinda sad to leave wei..leavin my family n frens..gosh it makes me feel like cryin wen i tink abt it..i received a letter from ma cousin sis,Li Za..my tears was already buildin up wen i started readin it..haha..yes i noe i'll be back..its nt like i'll be leavin 4eva ryte?!?

Well 2day is already tuesday..i've oni gt 2day n tmr to go out if u peeps wana ask me out..kekeke..den will be workin on thurs n fri..yes la i noe..dun nd to work ma..last 2 days d la..jz let me work kayz u ppl.. =p den on saturday will be going to kampar d..boohoo~




I'm gona miss THESE PPL :



Ma family of cz..mum,dad n bro..my grandma..i'll see her cz she's in ipoh ma hometown..

Ma cousins in subang..which are from clockwise..Bennett(in langkawi for pilot training now),Li Za,Dic Vinn,the twins Dic Yun and Dic Lun,and Sher Mun..

Ma cousin sis Li Za again..hehe..she'll be lonely cz her bro went to langkawi and now im leaving to kampar..no 1 to teman her for shopping,tryin clothes,drive around shoutin in d car,yamcha n chit-chat all till d middle of the nite..BUT i'll be back!!!My bro can teman her cz they will be alone without their sis n bro around..

Last but not least..ma buddies!!!Clockwise..Ma twin bro Hong Yee,me,Wei Zhi(she'll be goin kampar s dun hav to miss her),Kai Ning,Christin and of cz Chee Hoe..Cant yamcha and have dinner wit u guys d..so sad..but will do so wen i come back durin d weekends or holz kayz if im free la..promise!!!

How can i missed out those of u at Italiannies The Gardens!!!They are such lovely and funny ppl to hang out wif..although i've oni worked dere for like 1 month??But stil we have very strong bonds between us all..

Ma dai lou..Ronnie Joo!!!He's the manager dere..i worked at gardens is bcz of him okay..b4 this wen i worked at 1u..he was dere too..since he offered me more $$$ to work..y not?!haha

Haha..presenting ma nai nai!!!I mean Victor Yeo..ma general manager..kekeke..he give me names..so i called him nai nai lo..very funny person especially wen u hear him laugh..wakaka..


And also Chef Azril!!!He's the kitchen manager..nice guy too!!!

Sighs..there's like so many ppl more to miss!!!Before anding this post..jz wana thk all of u tat i know through out my life a very huge THANK YOU!!!TQ for alwiz being dere..TQ for standin all my nonsense..TQ for pickin me up and sendin me home..TQ for everything u all had done for me..n most important..Thank You for being my FRIEND!!!you all will be frens tat i'll cherish til d end..SORRY if i've hurt any of you..n SORRY for nt postin any of yr faces in ma blog..but all of u tat i've known along my life will be MISSED very dearly wen im gone..LOVE each n every1 of u ppl!!!Muaxxx!!!Jz keep in touch ok u all?!Feel free to call,sms or msn me!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment